    each exam I pass on the 1st try). This was my 16th certification exam and
    so far, knock on wood, I have passed them all on the 1st try.

    Webster

    Webster, Sep 19, 2003

  2. Congratulations!!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Sep 19, 2003

  3. Webster

    Dev Lunsford Guest

    Are you going for a full house? I didn't know there were that many exams.
    Whoa!

    -dev...

    Dev Lunsford, Sep 19, 2003
  4. Webster

    Tamer Guest

    Congratulations, and good luck in your next exam.

    Tamer, Sep 19, 2003
  5. Webster

    KLXrider Guest

    Are these all MS exams?

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18

    KLXrider, Sep 19, 2003
  6. Webster

    Rick Guest

    You have any job openings? My employer does not pay for any education and
    refuses to pay for education incentive because there are quote " So many
    easy computer certifications out there". What an enlightened comment from
    people who have a hard time with the on button. So far I have passed 5 exams
    first try with no support from my employer.

    Rick

    Rick, Sep 19, 2003
  7. Webster

    Webster Guest

    I think so. When I am finished with all the exams I will have, I think, 17
    certs!!! YIKES!

    What is left:

    2 Exchange exams
    Net Infrastructure design exam (just cause I wanna)
    2 Security exams (admin & design)
    Security+
    CCUE (Cisco Certified Unity Engineer)

    Then upgrade everything to 2003

    So that will make:

    A+
    Security+
    CCUE
    MCSE NT4, 2000, 2003
    MCSA 2000, 2003
    MCSA:Security 2000, 2003
    MCSA:Messenging 2000, 2003
    MCSE:Security 2000, 2003
    MCSE:Messenging 2000, 2003

    Oops, I miscounted. That is only 16 certs. Silly me trying to boost my ego
    like that. If I counted the exams right that is 6 exams left to complete
    all the 2000 stuff, then the Cisco exam and then 6 upgrade exams. Oh silly
    me I miscounted again - that is only 13 exams left. Well I don't have near
    the load in front of me as I thought. :)

    Webster

    Webster, Sep 20, 2003
  8. Webster

    Webster Guest

    No, 2 were for the A+, 7 for the MCSE NT4 and 7 exams so far on the 2000
    track (I took 70-270 cuz I wanted the learning experience). I am still
    pissed off at my performance on the A+ exams. I missed 1 question on each
    exam. Should have done better with 23 years of experience under my belt (at
    the time I took the exams in 98).

    Webster

    Webster, Sep 20, 2003
  9. Webster

    Webster Guest

    I think they will be looking again in January.
    http://www.alliedtechgroup.com
    My employer is being asked to sell a line of Cisco products that requires
    them to have a Windows 2000 MCSE who has also taken and passed both Exchange
    2000 exams. When we were in negotiations they asked me if I would mind
    taking the Exchange exams. I made it clear I had never seen or worked with
    any version of Exchange. So I am giving myself till Oct. 31, 2003 to be
    prepared for the Exchange 2000 Admin exam. To help in that goal I have been
    given the task of implementing Microsoft's CRM software in house (it
    requires Exchange 2000). I will also be handling all Exchange support calls
    (with the assistance of the 3 Exchange gurus we have). What a way to jump
    into the frying pan. Nice employer wouldn't you agree?

    In case you are wondering, the other Exchange guys have all the really nice
    Cisco certs and they can't count toward the MCSE 2000/Exchange head count.
    So Cisco will not let them sell the products until little ol' me finishes
    his exams (I have taken 7 exams since July 11, 2003).

    Webster

    Webster, Sep 20, 2003
  10. Webster

    Maestro Guest

    CONGRATULATIONS! Sounds like you have a very generous
    employer. I didn't know life could be so good.

    Maestro, Sep 22, 2003
  11. My boss is sending me to the BDC this year.
    He couldn't afford the PDC but hey, at least I am going.
    Glenn

    Glenn D. Crosse, Sep 23, 2003
  12. Webster

    Consultant Guest

    mine made me the gc

    Consultant, Sep 23, 2003
  13. Webster

    S. O'Brien Guest

    crap... what ever did you do to deserve THAT??

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
    example." --Mark Twain

    S. O'Brien, Sep 23, 2003