Passed 70-216

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Preacher Man, Feb 24, 2005.

  1. Preacher Man

    Kat Guest

    Kat, Feb 25, 2005

  2. Preacher Man

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    Could the same be said for God?
    I'm not sure you grasp the meaning of "evolve." Or, conversely, maybe I
    don't grasp the meaning of "adapt." I was under the impression that
    evolution was nothing more than a string of adaptations made by a species.
    No?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Last one to www.mcngp.com is a rotten egg!

    Briscobar, Feb 25, 2005

  3. Preacher Man

    Preacher Man Guest

    Well it's been enjoyable everyone. I will be leaving soon. Do we want to
    continue on Monday? BTW Did I convince anyone of anything today?

    John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son,
    that whosover believeth on him should not perish but have everlasting life.

    Bye 4-Now.

    Preacher Man, Feb 25, 2005
  4. Preacher Man

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Preacher Man climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Oh I see! So God had nothing to do with this "Hell" place. So where did
    it come from? Did HE not create it? Why, except to condemn miscreants to
    it? To further your analogy, If you dig a spike-lined pit in your back
    yard, and one of your children falls in it, is it the child's fault, or
    yours.

    If God knows that a rapist and murderer, upon the gallows, sincerely
    takes a part of his pantheon of deities named "Jesus" into his heart(and
    I do believe that anybody facing eternity at the end of a noose is
    probably going to be sincere) he will be forgiven and taken into heaven.
    An individual, however, that lived a good, moral existance, but failed to
    recognise your particular supreme being of all the deities worshipped
    today, is going to hell? Then what is the point? I don't think our
    murderer is going to change much after gaining admission to the
    afterlife, but the moral person would probably be inclined to think
    "well, whattaya know, this God fella is pretty cool, and I guess i better
    believe in Him.

    JaR, Feb 25, 2005
  5. Preacher Man

    Preacher Man Guest

    I was fixing to leave but had to reply to this. Hell is a placed created
    for Satan and the fallen angels. It is not God's will that any man should
    perish but that all should come to repentance. 2Pet 3:9. And you still
    don't get it. Moral Values is not what can save us, it is Christ and his
    salvation work alone.

    Preacher Man, Feb 25, 2005
  6. Preacher Man

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Preacher Man climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Which advice would that be? She believed devotedly in the Tooth Fairy until
    her teeth stopped falling out and the money quit appearing magically under
    her pillow.

    JaR, Feb 25, 2005
  7. Preacher Man

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Preacher Man climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    No, don't flatter yourself. What you are doing is providing a diversion for
    a bunch of bored techs on a Friday afternoon. For that alone, I thank you.
    I see "The Light". It is the greenish glow surrounding that little ball of
    Pu 238. We don't hate you, either. Why would I hate someone for whatever he
    needs to make life more bearable and understandable. Personally, a nice
    shot of Maker's Mark and a good book do me just fine.

    Oh, BTW, 1hr 15min to beer-thirty!

    JaR, Feb 25, 2005
  8. Preacher Man

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Preacher Man climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Well did not god create satan? Or is Satan yet another, albeit evil, god?
    If Satan is not a deity, then what is he?

    JaR, Feb 25, 2005
  9. Preacher Man

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    the "bible" that you are accustomed to reading is not the "real" bible -
    you dim whit. it's been re-writtend and tweaked over 100's of years by
    whatever political or religios politial powers (yes, there was a time
    when the church wielded the same might & power as the mightly US of A's
    military and all nations were to chicken to do anything about it!) to
    suit their goals at the time.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 25, 2005
  10. Preacher Man

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Jesus was stoned to death like an animal by his own people.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 25, 2005
  11. Preacher Man

    Neil Guest

    yes I am. period

    Neil, Feb 26, 2005
  12. Preacher Man

    catwalker63 Guest

    Rowdy Yates <rowdy_yates_mcngpATyahooDOTcom> prattled ceaslessly in

    Umm, Rowdy, He died on the cross. Nobody threw rocks at Him. I think
    you need to reread that section.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."

    catwalker63, Feb 26, 2005
  13. Preacher Man

    Jim Nugent Guest

    Don't be seduced by "magical thinking." I still pray before EVERY exam
    (right before I push the start button). But remember how the AA folks put
    it: "If you're going to pray for potatoes, you'd better pick up a hoe."

    Jim Nugent, Feb 26, 2005
  14. Preacher Man

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 26, 2005
  15. Preacher Man

    Neil Guest

    really, I do my praying just as I hit "end exam"
    If that's what you are praying for when you pick up a ho, you have a very
    odd sex life
    ;)

    Neil, Feb 26, 2005
  16. Preacher Man

    Neil Guest

    right, that's the sticks a stones theory isn't it? :)

    Steven was the first Christian martyr stoned to death (read Acts first
    few chapters) but it was common practice at that time. It was a typical
    form of execution for adulterous women. And yes it was used as an excuse
    for ummmm other activities - "But they condoned getting stoned in the
    bible. even getting stoned to death!"

    Crucifiction was considered a more barbaric for of execution as the
    intended victim typically died of asfixiation or blood loss days after
    being pinned to the cross. And we (humanity) have issues now with leathal
    injection.

    Neil, Feb 26, 2005
  17. Preacher Man

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    I on the other hand close my eyes anbd prepare myself for the worst. I am
    100% certain that I failed the exam - so upon completion of the exam I am
    going to go to a bar - get drunk and vow to never waste my time with
    another exam. Then I open my eyes and I see I passsed! GTFO!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 26, 2005
  18. Preacher Man

    Jim Nugent Guest

    I do that, too.
    Sex life might be ok, but she'd better be good at gardening. :) Anyway, I
    said "hoe."

    Jim Nugent, Feb 27, 2005
  19. Preacher Man

    Neil Guest

    sounds somewhat similar but just a little more defeatist ;)

    Neil, Feb 27, 2005
  20. Preacher Man

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Feb 27, 2005