Passed 70-216

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Preacher Man, Feb 24, 2005.

  1. Are you a "Catholic" Priest?

    Nambla is that way--------------------------------->

    Keyboard Cowboy, Feb 25, 2005

  2. Preacher Man

    CBIC Guest

    I apologize if I inadvertently insinuated this of you. Every person has a
    right to live their life as they see fit. I guess that's where I differ from
    the stereotypical Christian who want to save everyone. I let people fend for
    themselves. If we all just go into a hole in the ground when this is over,
    whatever. I just don't like to gamble but I know there's no guarantee that
    I'll go to a better place (if there is one) than a so-called believer.

    CBIC, Feb 25, 2005

  3. Preacher Man

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    Is it just me, or is PreacherMan becoming more and more Compu-Pikachu-like
    as the thread goes on?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Feb 25, 2005
  4. Preacher Man

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    Yes.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com claims to have seen the Loch Ness monster on several
    occasions.

    Briscobar, Feb 25, 2005
  5. Preacher Man

    Neil Guest

    ditto, but somehow that scares me. I'm like CBIC.
    *nightmare begins*

    Neil, Feb 25, 2005
  6. Preacher Man

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    come one - why lie about it. you like goat smegma too. remember when we
    went out to the local diner and ordered double portions.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 25, 2005
  7. Heh, I actually like Preacher Man. He's okay. C-P, on the other hand...

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 25, 2005
  8. Preacher Man

    Fallen Angel Guest

    I can't help it. I have always had a soft spot in my
    black heart for the Catholic pedoph... *erhem*... I mean
    Priest.

    Fallen Angel, Feb 25, 2005
  9. Preacher Man

    Preacher Man Guest

    Sorry but, Compu-Pikachu?

    Preacher Man, Feb 25, 2005
  10. Preacher Man

    Preacher Man Guest

    Thanks Frisbee®. "Diddo"

    Preacher Man, Feb 25, 2005
  11. Preacher Man

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    Oh yes, I like Preacher Man too, but his arguments seem to be moving in that
    general direction.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Why don't you make like a tree and go to www.mcngp.com!?

    Briscobar, Feb 25, 2005
  12. A "character" of sorts that trolls another newsgroup.

    Believe me, you're nothing like him/her/it at all.

    But, if you're curious, read microsoft.public.msagent (Microsoft Agent
    Technology)

    C-P hasn't posted in a while, but there's some really weird/entertaing stuff
    there.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 25, 2005
  13. Preacher Man

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    Compu-Pikachu is this "person" in another newsgroup. His/her/it's sole
    purpose seems to be to make inane arguments. Not to say that your arguments
    make no sense, but a few responses from you have reminded me of the way
    he/her/it speaks. It wasn't a compliment, but you're definitely not at the
    point yet where you're a detriment to the group. Please, let us continue the
    religion debate, I am indeed enjoying it.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Feb 25, 2005
  14. Preacher Man

    Preacher Man Guest

    What part would you like to discuss now?

    Preacher Man, Feb 25, 2005
  15. Preacher Man

    Preacher Man Guest

    Thanks for stepping in here and helping.

    Preacher Man, Feb 25, 2005
  16. Preacher Man

    fygar Guest

    You have engaged a tough group of well seasoned debators. You will
    need to be well prepared.

    I happen to believe that science and the Bible get along just fine. A
    well written website:

    http://www.apologeticspress.org/

    does a fine job of arguing the Bible and using science to prove it.

    When the laws of thermodynamics and the law of causality are studied,
    the case for a greater being (God) becomes compelling. These laws
    actually disprove The Big Bang and other theories that are held as
    "fact" today.

    The scientific community would love to find an airtight argument
    against Intellegent Design when it comes to the human eye.

    ....butch(yes you science geeks, there is a God)

    fygar, Feb 25, 2005
  17. Preacher Man

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Preacher Man climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    I'll make you a deal. You read http://thamus.org/eac/apologist/index.html
    and I'll read your http://www.answersingenesis.org/. Deal?

    You claim to be a believer in the scientific method. Yet you would eschew
    valid scientific conclusions that are demonstrable, repeatable, and well
    documented, in favor of a belief that has no factual proof whatever? I
    can be demonstrated that man evolved. Fossil evidence exists. Evolution
    can be proven. For crying out loud, all you have to do is look at a
    chihuahua to see what selective breeding can do! Was the Human AIDS virus
    created in The Beginning? Nope. Only been around about twenty five years
    or so IIRC (can't be bothered to look)

    JaR, Feb 25, 2005
  18. Preacher Man

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Preacher Man climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Oh, but excuse me! He made exactly as sensible a point as you did. When you
    use a collection of fables and myths as justification for your belief
    system, you can hardly say that the argument is invalid because the myths
    are different or have changed.

    JaR, Feb 25, 2005
  19. Preacher Man

    Preacher Man Guest

    Evolution can't be proven because it doesn't exist. Species adapt but don't
    evolve. But if time permits next week I will check out the page. As far as
    the AIDS virus we don't really know that it didn't exist, but I am not sure
    what that proves either way.

    Preacher Man, Feb 25, 2005
  20. Preacher Man

    JaR Guest

    Never said it was...You should meet my friend Deano, he's a fscking
    Norwegian!
    No you're not.

    JaR, Feb 25, 2005