Passed 70-216

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Preacher Man, Feb 24, 2005.

  1. You still haven't figured it out??? They don't accept gay
    people. Duh.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Feb 25, 2005

  2. Preacher Man

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you can say that again. my copy of rolling stone with john lennon and yoko
    "nekid" on the cover is in pristine condition. what i need now if the
    famous one from the 60's with CCR on the cover. that would be "da bomb!"

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 25, 2005

  3. Preacher Man

    Preacher Man Guest

    You do not have a clear picture of the facts. To reply to some of the
    mistruths: The afterlife with God is going to be anything beyond you have
    ever experienced here. And about God requiring us to serve him or else:
    The place where God dwells is a place without sin and if we want to go then
    we have to be sin free, which only comes through Christ. Why shouldn't God
    require us to obey him. Do you have children? You brought them into this
    world and if you are normal you expect them to obey your directions or there
    will be consequences. To me that is not asking to much, especially for what
    we can receive in return for obedience.

    Preacher Man, Feb 25, 2005
  4. Preacher Man

    Preacher Man Guest

    Of course you will always have variations among any group of people. But if
    a person has 100% faith there will be no fear.

    Preacher Man, Feb 25, 2005
  5. Preacher Man

    Fallen Angel Guest

    Preacherman,

    keep up the good work. See you soon.

    Regards,
    Lucifer

    Fallen Angel, Feb 25, 2005

  6. Sorry Fris... I thought Preacher typed that... I hit the
    send button before I figured out who I was replying to...

    Keyboard Cowboy, Feb 25, 2005
  7. How long have you been waiting to post that?

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 25, 2005
  8. Preacher Man

    Preacher Man Guest

    Well I believe everyone has those thoughts from time to time. But my
    dependence is not on how good I can be, but rather in God's grace that he
    has extended to me through Jesus Christ. Remember God is a just God, if we
    were doing things that we had absolutely no idea was wrong, I don't think
    God would judge us for that. But keep in mind that we have the
    responsibility to find and know the truth.

    Yes. But only because Jesus Christ is the one that brings better life. He
    said that he has come to give us Abundant Life.
    No, I misunderstood the depth of what you were saying. Yes a man can be
    saved merely by repenting of his sins to God and believing in Jesus. But if
    a person truly repents then he will not willfully continue in his sin. What
    you would call your friend is a "Hypocrite". Hypocrites will not make it.
    I can say that I am a Christian but just saying it won't work, it must come
    from a heart-felt decision to accept Christ. It sounds like your friend has
    never truly received Christ.
    Sorry. You're right a little too serious there.
    It's a whole new issue, but I take it that your church is very liberal and
    anything goes. Am I right?

    Preacher Man, Feb 25, 2005
  9. You know, my twins rarely *ever* obey me, and yet I love them
    unconditionally. I don't think I'm going to send them to a firey eternity,
    though.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 25, 2005
  10. I'd say the odds are even that's Rowdy, and better than even that it's Tron.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 25, 2005
  11. Heh, I thought you were taking an opportune time to take a jab at me.

    Dang... I have to like you again.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 25, 2005
  12. Preacher Man

    Preacher Man Guest

    Understand that if we go to hell, it won't be because God sends us there, we
    do that ourselves. Not sure how old your twins are but for example if one
    of your twins were playing with a butcher knife and cut his/her finger off,
    does that mean that you cut it off. Of course not. It was a result that
    they brought upon themselves because of their bad decision. You have merely
    teach them that negative actions will result in negative consequences.

    Preacher Man, Feb 25, 2005
  13. Preacher Man

    Preacher Man Guest

    Well the Bible says that any are going to be ignorant just let them be
    ignorant. You can't help some people nor can you talk to them.

    Tron.

    Preacher Man, Feb 25, 2005
  14. Preacher Man

    Preacher Man Guest

    You would do good to take head to the advise of your daughter then.

    Preacher Man, Feb 25, 2005
  15. Preacher Man

    CBIC Guest

    Yeah, I don't think it's a big deal if I believe and someone doesn't. It's
    not like I won't associate with someone who has different thoughts or
    beliefs. Lots of my friends are Athiest or Agnostic and we have a lot in
    common. I don't think you will ever convince someone to change anything by
    ramming it down thier throats. Believe what you are comfortable with and
    live your life.

    CBIC, Feb 25, 2005
  16. Preacher Man

    Preacher Man Guest

    I agree, but let me remind you I am not cramming, I am merely reply to
    others. All this started out by Thanking God for helping pass 70-216.
    Imagine that. Also know that even though I may come across Athiest,
    Buddhist, Muslim, etc. I don't hate those people, I am merely trying to
    help them see "The Light"

    Preacher Man, Feb 25, 2005
  17. Preacher Man

    Preacher Man Guest

    All you guys are wearing me out. And I have not had much help at all. It's
    just been me all by myself debating. But that's ok. I like it. Continue
    on, but my fingers are getting tired, does anyone care to help me out here?

    Preacher Man, Feb 25, 2005
  18. Preacher Man

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    This is your argument? This is precisely the argument that many of us have
    been making *against* religion!
    Like, say, by the Bible, or Sunday Mass?
    Much like the tales in the Bible? Handed down, generation to generation,
    they have become truth to many.
    "Truth".

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26