    tomorrow. Late night reviewing my papers...

    If I pass I write 290 for MCSE 2003 in 2 weeks time and so forth...

    I already have my fingers cross!...

    Muncher, Mar 6, 2008

  2. Muncher

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hey Muncher,

    Good luck! I hope I am not misreading though... 70-272 is not an elective
    for MCSE 2003... Do you mean you will move on to the next series of exams?

    Montreal MCT, Mar 6, 2008

  3. Muncher

    Muncher Guest

    Yip. If I pass tomorrow then I start with MCSE and MCTS.

    Muncher, Mar 6, 2008
  4. Muncher

    Muncher Guest

    I have passed 272. Now I am MCDST Certified. 272 was easier for me that 271.
    Do not know why. Maybe the hands on experience with applications helped.

    Now for the BIG Boys - MCSE 2003 and MCTS(Haven't worked on Vista alot).

    Muncher, Mar 7, 2008
  5. Muncher

    Muncher Guest

    got 862!