    just wanted to thank all for the advice and help........ and thank those
    that post idea and tips here others put here.........Especially Michael D.
    Alligood for his help and the CLASSROOM Thanks

    Angel A+,N+,MCP, Jan 29, 2007

  2. Hey! Congratulations on the 271... One more to go; then you join the
    elite society of DSTs. :)

    It is a great feeling when you click that <END EXAM> button and see
    CONGRATULATION, YOU PASSED.

    Good luck on your 272. Let us know if we can assist you.

    p.s. Thank you for the kind words concerning my provided assistance and
    blog. You keep me going! :)

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 29, 2007

  3. Angel A+,N+,MCP

    Robbie Guest

    Take the next as soon as you can. They are very similiar and if you passed
    the first one, the second one will be easier.

    Robbie, Feb 2, 2007
  4. Congrats!

    tradeinthecar, Feb 5, 2007