Passed 070-300 Today! Early Achiever MCSD certificate.

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by CUN, Sep 3, 2003.

  1. CUN

    CUN Guest

    After passing the 70-300 exams, I am in the process of
    studying towards the 70-229 - Designing and Implementing
    Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise
    Edition. I have this Preparation Guide for Exams;

    Preparation Guide for Exam 70-300 Analyzing Requirements
    and Defining Microsoft .NET Solution Architectures

    Preparation Guide for Exam 70-305 Developing and
    Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual
    Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET

    Preparation Guide for Exam 70-310 Developing XML Web
    Services and Server Components with Microsoft Visual
    Basic .NET and the Microsoft .NET Framework

    Preparation Guide for Exam 70-320 Developing XML Web
    Services and Server Components with Microsoft Visual
    C# .NET and the Microsoft .NET Framework

    Preparation Guide for Exam 70-315 Developing and
    Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual
    C# .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET

    Preparation Guide for Exam 70-316 Developing and
    Implementing Windows-based Applications with Microsoft
    Visual C# .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET

    I don't need it all anymore and I do owned the copyright
    materials. The main reason I'm selling off is I wish to
    recover back my money and investment. So if anybody
    interested of getting it from me, I am willing to sell it
    off for only EURO 5.00 for all this (6) Preparation Guide.

    Send my e-mail if you interested on it.

    CUN, Sep 3, 2003