    both exams.

    I used the MS study guides and transcender software. Have used
    win2k/xp in a corporate environment since they were released though.

    Joshua Smith, Nov 2, 2004

  2. Joshua Smith

    Jason Guest

    Joshua,

    Congratulations on your excellent scores. The MCDST set was definitely
    impressive. I had similar questions (but slightly lower scores - think I
    was in the high 800's) on them when I took it a few months ago. Given your
    four years of experience though, wondering what the value of the MCDST will
    be for you? Add to the cert list, or are you still iso an entry level job?

    Personally, after 4 years experience, I would expect to be at least a Jr.
    System Admin as well as have the MCSA under my belt. Should I thank my
    lucky stars I have a job? Is the market that tight? Good luck in your
    entry level job search. Unless it's mere bragging rights you are iso.
    Whichever the case, congrats to you acing the exam after four years of prep.
    Quite the accomplishment! You have much to be proud of!

    Jason

    Jason, Nov 2, 2004