    certification.

    your help in this would be greatly appreciated

    warren midgley

    Warren S Midgley, Aug 3, 2004

  2. Warren S Midgley

    lowdes Guest

    lowdes, Aug 3, 2004

  3. thank you for your esponse however this page does not tell me much about the
    amount of questions i'd expect or the required score/pass mark i need to
    obtain to gain certification

    Warren S Midgley, Aug 4, 2004
  4. MCSE \(NT4, 2000, 2003\), Aug 4, 2004
  5. although it says 70 questions, a+ says 80 on each part, i only answered
    approximatley 20 on both parts, thats why i ask how many evryonehas answered
    themselves

    if you have a look at the a+ course, it says

    Warren S Midgley, Aug 6, 2004