    what is the pass mark for mcad(70-306) course , how many
    questions are asked?what is the marking procedure?can we
    use pen and paper? what is the time limit?

    manoj kumar, Nov 24, 2004

  2. manoj kumar

    martin s Guest

    I took the exam yesterday. Here are then numbers: 43
    questions, 2h 30 mins, 700 point out of 1000 required. Pen
    and paper is allowed.

    martin s, Nov 27, 2004

  3. manoj kumar

    Guest Guest

    for prometrics test is not allowed to use your own paper.
    They lend you tablet and marker. But I think, you won't
    need it.

    Guest, Dec 2, 2004
  4. manoj kumar

    Guest Guest

    Pass marks in over 70percent otherwise very sorry
    My dear
    Here
    Nishad(Mcp,Mcad)

    Guest, Dec 7, 2004