    before going in for the exams.

    Any advice much appreciated.

    WW.

    WW, Dec 8, 2005

  2. WW

    John O Guest

    Everything you posted is accurate. On practice tests you need to be in the
    95% range, which means you *know* all the material they're covering.

    -John O

    John O, Dec 8, 2005

  3. WW

    rohgan Guest

  4. WW

    John O Guest

    It's important to note that this:

    Total marks: 900
    Minimum Pass Marks: 515 for A+ Core & 505 for A+ OS

    isn't all it seems. The scoring range is 100 to 900, NOT 0 to 900. Also, the
    "pass marks" is not a linear scale. In other words, you cannot extrapolate
    the pass score in percentage from these numbers, nor can you extrapolate
    your personal score (0 to 100%) from them, either. CompTIA intentionally
    manipulates these scores with undisclosed formulas for security reasons.

    -John O

    John O, Dec 9, 2005