    Harvey Guest

    Hi

    Can anyone tell me what the pass percentage mark is?

    Harvey, Mar 1, 2007

  2. Harvey

    jkozlowski Guest

    Are you asking what is the score you need to pass the 70-271? or the 721? You
    dont need to take the 721 test. But if you are asking for the 70-271 i
    believe its 700 score so 70%? I know someone that got a 1000 (all right she
    sheet is all filled in) someone else told me they got a higher then 1000
    score on a different microsoft exam (but i didnt see it).

    jkozlowski, Mar 1, 2007

  3. Harvey

    Adminoff Guest

    That's impossible, cause 1000 is a high score for Microsoft Certification
    Exams
    The highest score than I take is 936 for 70-271

    Adminoff, Mar 1, 2007