    VS6 for the last three years it will be nice to achieve MCSD for VS6 just
    before its too late.

    techie

    techie, Jun 19, 2004

  2. techie

    Amdre Guest

    What advice would you give for 70-100? I'm scheduled for
    to take it on Thrusday.

    Thanks!
    Andre

    Amdre, Jun 19, 2004

  3. techie

    Guest Guest

    714

    Guest, Jun 19, 2004
  4. techie

    techie Guest

    Really! The pass mark for 70-016 was 534. I thought it would be roughly
    the same for this exam.

    techie, Jun 19, 2004
  5. techie

    techie Guest

    What advice would you give for 70-100? I'm scheduled for
    The majority of the exam is case studies. Database design features highly.
    Other topics include N-tier architecture and MTS.

    techie, Jun 19, 2004