Pass ANY CISCO exams GUARANTEED!

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Jason Brennan, Jun 6, 2004.

  1. Jason Brennan, Jun 6, 2004

  2. Jason Brennan

    Dave Guest

    WATCH OUT !!!!

    A very smooth scam. The page you are asked to submit your personal and
    credit card info is NOT a secure page even though they have a little lock
    icon near the top of the page.

    No street address.
    No phone.

    Of course there's a money-back guarantee.

    Site is located in Quebec.

    Dave, Jun 7, 2004

  3. Jason Brennan

    Hansang Bae Guest

    I consider these types of scams to be works of evolution. If you're
    (not you, I'm talking in general) too stupid to apply for this, you
    deserve everything you get.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Jun 7, 2004
  4. Program ended abnormally on 06/06/2004 22:05, Due to a catastrophic Dave error:
    Not to start a flame war or anything, but out of curiosity, why would the fact
    that the site is hosted by one of Canada's largest ISPs be a problem?

    Francois Labreque, Jun 7, 2004
  5. Jason Brennan

    Dave Guest

    If they refused to refund money to someone in the US there would be no
    recourse. That's all.

    Dave, Jun 7, 2004