    Likes Received:
    0
    heyfor all of you that didnt know tomorrow is the 4th of july...fireworks and drunk people evereywhere...i am goin to the beach and we are gunna camp out and light crap on fire...

    HackaX0rus, Jul 4, 2005

  2. HackaX0rus

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol sounds like fun :D

    unholy, Jul 4, 2005

  3. HackaX0rus

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    I don't think i can join you but have fun where ever you are going..

    stlava, Jul 4, 2005
  4. HackaX0rus

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i am going into my computer... its nice and warm in there :D

    unholy, Jul 4, 2005
  5. HackaX0rus

    HackaX0rus

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    0
    ya our independence day turned into the biggest pyro fest in the world...

    HackaX0rus, Jul 4, 2005
  6. HackaX0rus

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    sounds smoking good :D

    unholy, Jul 4, 2005
  7. HackaX0rus

    HackaX0rus

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    0
    aye it is...fireworks everywhere...drunk people everywhere...crazy stuff

    HackaX0rus, Jul 4, 2005
  8. HackaX0rus

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    0
    Have fun! HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY EVERYBODY!!!

    zachig, Jul 4, 2005
  9. HackaX0rus

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    All it is here is rain....

    Silverstrand, Jul 4, 2005
  10. HackaX0rus

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    totally not fair!

    unholy, Jul 4, 2005
  11. HackaX0rus

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    and i still had to march in it...

    Silverstrand, Jul 4, 2005
  12. HackaX0rus

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    :|, man u should sue mother nature for assualt!

    unholy, Jul 5, 2005