Partners Wanted -- Roby VoIP phones

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by dianasun, Jun 1, 2006.

  1. dianasun

    dianasun Guest

    --

    Hi there,

    my name is diana,from Roby Tech.(www.chinaroby.com),a leading VoIP phone
    and Skype phone manufacturer in China.

    Recently,Roby hit the market with the newest SIP gateway and the newest
    USB phone.

    At this stage,we are looking for partners urgent.

    For more information about our products,please visit www.chinaroby.com
    Or email me.

    We welcome any OEM inquiries.

    Diana