    question is How can I put in a few more Partitions without this happening
    again, I feel I need the extra partitions as the Drive is 120 gig

    Thanks once again for all the Help

    Ockerr, Oct 24, 2003

  2. Ockerr

    Harrison Guest

    Harrison, Oct 24, 2003

  3. Ockerr

    Ockerr Guest

    I couldnt as the Drivers for the SATA drive seem to reside in Ram and the
    Seagate drivers were on the Drive and when I used Fdisk it wouldnt reconise
    the sata Drive. I tried doing it varios ways But I am now thinking I might
    try putting in a Old ata drive with dos on it then putting Xp onto it with
    the Sata Drivers and trying to Fdisk from there But I may be wasting my
    time, Looking at various forums it seems like this is a common proble, I
    thought it was Just a case of sticking in the drive and it was like a normal
    ata but faster

    Ockerr, Oct 24, 2003
  4. Ockerr

    Harrison Guest

    Lonely out there on the bleeding edge sometimes, isn't it?

    Harrison, Oct 24, 2003