    any suggestions will be taken with gratitude..

    regards
    Brian

    Brian Friis Knudsen, Mar 19, 2006

  2. Brian Friis Knudsen

    Frisbee® Guest

    I'm sorry but I have no suggestions.

    I do, however, really like your middle name.

    Frisbee®, Mar 20, 2006

  3. << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:
    I was gonna say....that post had your name written all over it.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  4. Brian Friis Knudsen

    Consultant Guest

    why do you need to work, doesn't your family make yogurt or cottage cheese
    or something?

    Consultant, Mar 21, 2006
  5. Brian Friis Knudsen

    Jtyc Guest

    why do you need to work, doesn't your family make yogurt or cottage cheese
    I think it's sour cream they make.

    Pretty good too.

    Jtyc, Mar 21, 2006