    What are the part numbers for the 8 and 16 port gigabit ethernet blades that
    have the higher speed mesh backplane, for the Cisco 650x series switches?

    I need to have all ports on the blade running at full non blocking speed.

    Will, May 5, 2006

  2. Arnold Nipper, May 5, 2006

  3. Will

    Sam Wilson Guest

    Also beware of mismatches between PFCs and DFCs - we've had conflicting
    reports from within Cisco about what's compatible with what and what the
    effect is of putting different forwarding cards into the same chassis.

    Sam Wilson
    Network Development Team, Infrastructure Services Division
    Computing Services, The University of Edinburgh
    Edinburgh, Scotland, UK

    Sam Wilson, May 5, 2006