    I hope I never did imply that MCNGP hasn't accomplished anything, if I did, I
    apologize. FWIW, you are the reason I'm here, and I will never forget that.

    Keep in touch.

    CertGuard, Apr 4, 2007

  2. CertGuard

    Consultant Guest

    please do not refer to or mention the name MCNGP or its members in any of
    your articles on your website or newsletters.

    Consultant, Apr 4, 2007

  3. CertGuard

    CertGuard Guest

    I will not. I've already stated that. Unless of course, someone in the MCNGP
    make a considerable contribution to the IT community that warrants such
    recognition. In which case, it would not only be CertGuard that makes the note,
    but many of the other IT venues out there as well. Between you and me, I don't
    think you'll have anything to worry about.

    CertGuard, Apr 4, 2007
  4. CertGuard

    JaR Guest

    Okay, how's this for thread drift?

    SWMBO & I watched "Arsenic & Old Lace" last night. First time for her,
    Umpteenth time for me, although I haven't seen it in a zillion years.

    The both of us were howling with laughter from start to finish. Truly,
    they just don't make movies like that any more. Cary Grant, Raymond
    Massey, Peter Lorre...ROTFLMAO!...John Alexander LOL!...CHAAAAAARGEE!!!!

    Cary Grant's funniest movie.

    Hmmm...maybe I'll rent "Bringing Up Baby" next....
    Oh, and lest I forget...*snicker*

    JaR, Apr 4, 2007
  5. CertGuard

    kpg Guest

    My son (when he was 17) watched A&OL on TBS or something. I thought for
    sure he would tune out, but he was glued to it. That is funny stuff.

    0x22

    kpg, Apr 4, 2007
  6. CertGuard

    catwalker63 Guest

    kpg piffled away vaguely:
    It's one of my favorite Cary Grant's too! I love Bringing Up Baby too!
    I'll have to dig out A&OL -- I haven't watched it in a while. I'll
    slide in Operation Petticoat while I'm at it. Thank's JaR!
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Apr 4, 2007
  7. CertGuard

    catwalker63 Guest

    kpg piffled away vaguely:
    I know I do. I have sadly neglected Bogey in my education. There are
    quite a few I need to watch.

    catwalker63, Apr 4, 2007
  8. CertGuard

    kpg Guest

    But the real question is: Do you watch Kung Fu?

    kpg, Apr 4, 2007
  9. CertGuard

    catwalker63 Guest

    kpg piffled away vaguely:
    In general or the TV series?

    catwalker63, Apr 4, 2007
  10. CertGuard

    JaR Guest

    Oh, I've got a loverly bunch o' coconuts...

    Never gets old.

    JaR, Apr 4, 2007
  11. CertGuard

    JaR Guest

    Make sure you catch African Queen and Maltese Falcon. The best without
    updates.

    JaR, Apr 4, 2007
  12. CertGuard

    kpg Guest

    I love 'Kung Fu'.

    Channel 39.

    Totally.

    You should come over and watch 'Kung Fu' tonight.

    iffypiffy

    kpg, Apr 4, 2007
  13. CertGuard

    Frisbee® Guest

    Dude, I not only watched it, I bought every paperback from the series I
    could find.

    I was absolutely glued to the TV the very first time I saw the pilot movie.

    Frisbee®, Apr 4, 2007
  14. CertGuard

    Frisbee® Guest

    I like "The African Queen."

    My late paternal grandfather looked a lot like Bogey.

    Frisbee®, Apr 4, 2007
  15. CertGuard

    kpg Guest

    Bruce Le would have screwed up the whole passive monk thing.

    Yeah, that David Carradine sure makes a good Chinaman.

    kpg, Apr 4, 2007
  16. CertGuard

    catwalker63 Guest

    kpg piffled away vaguely:

    Actually, I haven't watched the series since I discovered that the idea
    was a collaboration with Bruce Lee but they wimped out in letting him
    play the role. As for martial arts films, I like them a lot but I have
    to say I do have a difficulty with the dubbing. I don't think I'm
    alone. I love to watch @$$ kicking -- it appeals to the base part of
    my nature.

    catwalker63, Apr 4, 2007
  17. CertGuard

    CBIC Guest

    I love to watch @$$ kicking -- it appeals to the base part of
    Again, Gawd U R so hawt!!!

    CBIC, Apr 4, 2007
  18. CertGuard

    Guest Guest

    I don't think changing paper format would change the cheater's world.

    If Microsoft will ask descriptive questions the possibility would be someone
    else will give paper for somebody...

    I would say, if you are saying Microsoft Certified then interviewer should
    justify how honest you are... it is not?

    Guest, Jul 6, 2007