Parser Error Message in ASP.NET 2

Discussion in 'Software' started by lalvir, Oct 4, 2006.

  1. lalvir

    lalvir

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi All

    Please Help me when I try to test my Asp configuration It gives following error

    Parser Error
    Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

    Parser Error Message: The file '/Default.aspx.vb' does not exist.

    Source Error:

    Line 1: <%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="Default.aspx.vb" Inherits="_Default" %>
    Line 2:
    Line 3: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

    Source File: /Default.aspx Line: 1

    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.42

    Please help what is wrong.

    lalvir, Oct 4, 2006