Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationPages.Glob

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by rasmita, Sep 5, 2006.

1. rasmita

rasmita

while opening share point portal server am getting the following error..i got this error while i was trying to debug a web part..i have alreaady undone the changes that i have made in the cofig file..but still the error exists..the error is..

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parser Error
    Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationPages.GlobalAdminApplication'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Application Language="C#" Inherits="Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationPages.GlobalAdminApplication" %>

Source File: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\60\template\admin\1033\global.asax Line: 1

rasmita, Sep 5, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question