    scale or someone who just exercises creative freedom by mixing up
    images found online?

    http://tinyurl.com/a2dnvwc

    sobriquet, Feb 11, 2013

  2. sobriquet

    Rob Guest

    And here's me thinking that Paris Hilton was creative freedom.

    Rob, Feb 11, 2013

  3. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    sobriquet, Feb 11, 2013
  4. sobriquet

    RichA Guest

    Creative freedom, comparing someone with an IQ of 190 to someone with
    an IQ of 90.

    RichA, Feb 11, 2013
  5. sobriquet

    Tony Cooper Guest

    While I think Paris Hilton is an over-publicized media creation, I
    don't recall reading anything about her lack of intelligence.

    Tony Cooper, Feb 11, 2013
  6. sobriquet

    Guest Guest

    you don't need to read anything. it's quite obvious she's not
    particularly bright.

    your sig delimiter is broken. it is -- followed by a space.

    Guest, Feb 11, 2013
  7. sobriquet

    Tony Cooper Guest

    Were you two on the same airplane or something? Was she one of your
    market survey subjects?

    You may know something about her that I don't, but then I don't watch
    the type of television shows that she's on. Evidently, you do.
    It's at your end, pal. My sig drops when others reply. Just to be
    sure, I just tested it in a Test newsgroup. Maybe you aren't bright
    enough to pick the right newsreader.

    Tony Cooper, Feb 11, 2013
  8. sobriquet

    RichA Guest

    Well, Donald Trump did defend her as well.

    RichA, Feb 11, 2013
  9. sobriquet

    Guest Guest

    one need not watch her shows to see that she's not particularly bright.

    unless of course, someone is stupider than she is, and then i guess she
    would seem smart.
    a sig delimiter is two dashes followed by a space. yours does not have
    a trailing space. it is not a valid sig delimiter. period.

    <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3676#section-4.3>
    <http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?StandardSigDelimiter>

    if your newsreader drops the sig with an invalid sig delimiter, one
    that lacks the trailing space, then your newsreader is broken. it's
    that simple.

    Guest, Feb 11, 2013
  10. sobriquet

    Tony Cooper Guest

    I have no idea what nospam.invalid's on about. My sig delimiter works
    fine for other people. I see enough replies to my posts to know my
    sig's dropping for most people.

    Tony Cooper, Feb 11, 2013
  11. sobriquet

    Tony Cooper Guest

    What do you do, then? Channel her? If you don't see her on some
    show, then how would you know if she's not that bright? Or, is this
    just another area where you make stuff up like you do in other areas?
    Or, maybe you have an app where you touch your iPhone to a name and it
    gives you an IQ number? Or, maybe, you're just in a pissy mood
    because Apple's stock is tanking and the value of your three shares
    will barely cover a new over-priced Mac.

    Frankly, I have no idea what her IQ is, and don't care.
    Yeah, it does.

    Tony Cooper, Feb 11, 2013
  12. sobriquet

    Tony Cooper Guest

    Dunno, Rich. You and nospam are far more involved in celebrity
    watching than I am. You two must read the same supermarket tabloids.

    Tony Cooper, Feb 11, 2013
  13. sobriquet

    Guest Guest

    your sig delimiter is just two dashes without a trailing space. this is
    easily confirmed. that is not a valid sig delimiter, and i cited two
    references. you can deny it and argue all you want, but your sig
    delimiter is broken. please fix it. i don't know why you are so
    stubborn. it will take you a couple of seconds to add a trailing space.

    Guest, Feb 11, 2013
  14. sobriquet

    Guest Guest

    Tony's sig delimiter seems to be working fine on Unison 1.8.1 & MTNW.[/QUOTE]

    apparently, they're trying to be too smart and deal with invalid sig
    delimiters. that's bad because only a valid sig delimiter should cause
    text to be removed.

    the fact remains that two dashes alone is an invalid sig delimiter. his
    sig delimiter is not valid. period.

    Guest, Feb 11, 2013
  15. sobriquet

    Guest Guest

    i don't watch her shows but i've seen her in the news. anyway, i'm not
    surprised you're turning this into your usual moronic insults. you
    never have anything to refute what i say, so that's all you can do.
    apparently you do, since you're making a big deal about it.
    no it does not. there is *no* trailing space. what you have is just two
    dashes, which is *not* a valid sig delimiter. i realize you are stupid
    but certainly you can tell when there's a trailing space or not.

    Guest, Feb 11, 2013
  16. sobriquet

    Tony Cooper Guest

    You seem to the be only person bothered by this. The sig line
    evidently drops for other readers. (Except, maybe, GoogleGroup users,
    and I don't care about that group)

    You cited two references of what a proper sig delimiter is, and that's
    what my sig line in Agent has. Exactly.

    I'll tell you what...you fix your Shift key and I'll "fix" my
    delimiter. Otherwise, you can get a better newsreader that recognizes
    a proper sig delimiter.

    Tony Cooper, Feb 11, 2013
  17. sobriquet

    Guest Guest

    bullshit. your sig delimiter does not have a trailing space.

    your sig delimiter is dash dash return. it is *not* dash dash space
    return.

    this is very easy to confirm and anyone who claims it's the latter is
    either very mistaken or outright lying.
    my newsreader recognizes proper sig delimiters. yours is not a proper
    delimiter. period.

    i don't know why you are so stubborn. it takes a few seconds to fix it.

    Guest, Feb 11, 2013
  18. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    sobriquet, Feb 11, 2013