    I'm aware of the .12 DNS server, anyone know of other DNS IPs on the
    paradise network?

    Thanks in advance.

    Daniel, Aug 11, 2006

  2. Daniel

    RayC Guest

    Is that when you go to a site and nothing happens.

    Then you see a DNS error message on the task bar when you refresh

    If so i am getting it in Timaru.

    RayC, Aug 13, 2006

  3. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    I don't quite get the exact same error, but it sounds like the same thing.

    I usually guess when things are taking too long to respond (especially
    on cable).

    Daniel, Aug 13, 2006