    get their heads around important concepts.

    Now, I have a young child and would like to find something like this
    for her. Has anyone run across something like this?

    nitrospectide, Feb 8, 2011

  2. I' m not really sure what you mean, but if it's along the lines of what I'm
    visualizing, you might find something similar in a teachers' supply store if
    you live anywhere near a small city or larger. Most of the teachers' supply
    stores I've seen are tucked away in strip malls or mini-malls.

    You might also check with www.youngexplorers.com

    and such.

    James D Andrews, Feb 9, 2011