    particular printers in the future? I mean, 3-5 years from now, I'm guessing
    I could still find the correct paper for a Kodak printer, but maybe not
    HiTi? The other way around? Any other thoughts on this? Thanks.

    [email protected], Jul 11, 2003

  2. Fr@nk

    Arthur Small Guest

    I believe that it may be six of one half a dozen of the other. I went for
    the HiTi and love it. I also have an ALPS no longer sold in the US but
    supplies are still available.

    Arthur Small, Jul 12, 2003

  3. Fr@nk

    Jon Guest

    Also bear in mind in a couple of years you will probably want to move on to
    anew printer anyway.
    Enjoy the superior quality of dye sub now.
    Jon

    Jon, Jul 19, 2003