    advise with writing dialplans for the UK.

    Cheers!
    Dave

    Dayvem, Jul 9, 2006

  2. Dayvem

    Wira One Guest

    The website actually has two extra configuration EXAMPLE tabs instead of
    two extra lines.

    Wira One, Jul 9, 2006

  3. Dayvem

    Dayvem Guest

    Thanks, you saved me several hours trawling through my PAP2 admin to
    find a non existent '4 lines' option.

    Dayvem

    Dayvem, Jul 9, 2006
  4. Dayvem

    Brian A Guest

    You can get additional outgoing lines if you use Voxalot.com either
    conventionally or by the method described here
    www.leafcom.co.uk
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Jul 9, 2006
  5. Dayvem

    Dayvem Guest

    Thanks Brian - I now have a simple 'multiple account' version working
    on the PAP2 thanks to the www.leafcom.co.uk tutorial, and am gaining in
    confidence/competence when writing dial plans.

    Dayvem, Jul 11, 2006
  6. Dayvem

    Brian A Guest

    I'm pleased to have been of help - makes it all worthwhile! :)
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Jul 11, 2006