    /keys:20 /search:1 /size:1024

    Without these parameters Autopano has trouble finding control points.
    Also see the Panotools Yahoo group:

    Alfred Molon, Apr 12, 2004

  2. Alfred Molon

    Clyde Guest

    That why I like Hugin. The auto features. Of course, they aren't perfect
    and I like to see them take a stab at it and be able to change it if
    needed. That is why I wouldn't want a fully automatic line up; I don't
    trust it. I've had to many really hairy stitches that were hard enough
    manually.

    Clyde

    Clyde, Apr 13, 2004

  3. Alfred Molon

    Alfred Molon Guest

    With PTGUI after the control points have been generated you can throw
    away the bad ones (do an optimisation and remove the points with a too
    high distance). Then you can generate a multi-layered pano image and
    edit it in PS if you want.

    Alfred Molon, Apr 13, 2004
  4. Alfred Molon

    Clyde Guest

    I believe that is a feature of all PanoTools frontends.

    Clyde

    Clyde, Apr 14, 2004