    adding control points (horizontal line, vertical line, line), but in
    practice this had no effect in the images I tested.

    Anybody can help ?

    Alfred Molon, Jul 17, 2003

  2. Alfred Molon

    Alfred Molon Guest

    Yes and PTGUI 2.8. But perhaps I found the problem. It's the stupid
    project wizard which prevents you from saving as TIFF - you have to
    avoid using it.

    Only happens with the project wizard.
    So basically, if you want to get straight lines you have to use the
    rectilinear projection ? But on your (excellent BTW) page at
    http://homepage.dtn.ntl.com/j.houghton/horizons.htm
    you started from a horizontal projection.

    Which projection should one use (rectlinear, cylindrical, spherical) ?

    By the way, when you have some time, you might update your tutorial. The
    user interface of PTGUI has changed

    Alfred Molon, Jul 17, 2003

  3. SNIP
    For straight horizontal lines, rectilinear. Vertical lines are straight in
    both, barring perspective and lens distortion that is...

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Jul 18, 2003