Panoramas QT VR : End of visit of Gordes (Provence - France)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Philippe Laval, Oct 17, 2006.

  1. Philippe Laval, Oct 17, 2006

  2. Philippe Laval

    PTravel Guest

    These are wonderful! How are they done?

    PTravel, Oct 17, 2006

  3. Encore! Very nice, Philippe, very nice. I especially like the detail of
    the jeans of the outdoor waitress.

    John McWilliams, Oct 18, 2006
  4. PTravel a écrit :
    Thank you for your feedback.

    The panoramas are ten fisheye pictures assembled together with a
    software. If you want to known more about the technique used, just ask.

    Regards
    Philippe

    Philippe Laval, Oct 18, 2006
  5. Philippe Laval

    ptravel Guest

    Thank you, Philippe. I'd very much like to know more about the
    technique that you used.

    ptravel, Oct 19, 2006
  6. Philippe Laval, Oct 21, 2006