Panorama QT VR : Rustrel "Colorado Provencal" (Provence - France)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Philippe Laval, Oct 18, 2006.

  1. Philippe Laval, Oct 18, 2006

  2. Philippe Laval

    best photos Guest

    Nice panoramas, I take panoramas too,
    I did panorama of the place where Lucas recorded one of "Star Wars" scenes
    (Tunisia, Chinini).

    Marcin Gorgolewski
    www.mybestphotos.batcave.net

    best photos, Oct 19, 2006

  3. best photos a écrit :
    Thank you. Your section about panoramas is great too. Nice cylindrical
    panos.

    Philippe

    Philippe Laval, Oct 19, 2006
  4. Very nice!

    Did you knock the fence down in the last picture? <g>

    I would love to know what equipment you used and your
    technique.

    Excellent work

    Scott in Florida, Oct 20, 2006
  5. Scott in Florida a écrit :