    (http://www.papermilldirect.com/) which the 1280 should accept.

    Thanks in advance
    Jan

    Jan, Dec 1, 2006

  2. Jan

    tomm42 Guest

    I believe it is 44-48 inches, but check with Epson to be certain.

    Tom

    tomm42, Dec 1, 2006

  3. Jan

    Jan Guest

    Hey Tom. Thanks for replying.

    Just to be clear : I'm talking about a HP 1280, not an Epson 1280.

    Jan

    Jan, Dec 3, 2006
  4. Jan

    John Turco Guest

    Hello, Tom:

    Epson? The subject title concerns an "HP 1280!" ;-)

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Dec 4, 2006