panorama factory vs canon's photostitch

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Saqib Ali, Aug 18, 2003.

  1. Saqib Ali

    Saqib Ali Guest

    Saqib Ali, Aug 18, 2003

  2. I think the Canon software does a hell of a job provided you take the
    individual images properly. I just got back from Safeco Field
    (Mariners over Boston!) and did some images for a panorama.

    Randall Ainsworth, Aug 18, 2003

  3. Saqib Ali

    Mick Ruthven Guest

    If the images are easy to stitch, Iv'e found that PhotoStitch works fine.
    But I've had problem images that got much better results with Panorama
    Factory.

    Mick Ruthven, Aug 18, 2003
  4. Saqib Ali

    Zol. Guest

    both do a good job - I find the canon(Lead) photostich to be better at 1st
    time stiching (automatic) but you can still adjust the overlaping points by
    viewing the seams and selecting your reference points when merging the 2
    together ... Zol.

    Zol., Aug 18, 2003
  5. Saqib Ali

    Andrew Gala Guest

    I've been using 360 Image Assembler from www.360dof.com for a while
    now and have had great results with it. Really smooth stitching and
    color ajustment.

    Andy.

    Andrew Gala, Sep 10, 2003