Panasonic: 'We can't add any more noise to the FZ28 successor soWe'll add HD video"

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by SMS, Aug 2, 2009.

  1. SMS

    SMS Guest

  2. David J Taylor, Aug 2, 2009

  3. SMS

    Rich Guest

    Yes, we'll all wait with baited breath for another frigging superzoom
    bridge P&S with a crappy, TINY sensor and a colour-error contaminated
    lens that can't focus at full zoom.
    Why do they bother to release new ones, they are all the same!

    Rich, Aug 2, 2009
  4. SMS

    Miles Bader Guest

    New colors?

    -miles

    Miles Bader, Aug 2, 2009
  5. SMS

    IYDCIOIGTKY Guest

    Just because you're a troll that lives and breathes your basement-living
    social-life in newsgroups doesn't mean the rest of the healthy world does.
    Those acronyms are only "standard" in your pea-brain, and in the brains of
    those who are stupid enough to keep communicating with you. To everyone
    else you appear extremely lazy and highly inconsiderate to all others. If
    you are ever misunderstood it's not the fault of your audience but your own
    fault. Intelligent adults know this. Do you fail on both counts,
    intelligent and adult?

    KF!

    IYDCIOIGTKY, Aug 3, 2009
  6. SMS

    IYDCIOIGTKY Guest

    Just because you're a troll that lives and breathes your basement-living
    virtual social-life in newsgroups doesn't mean the rest of the healthy real
    world does. Those acronyms are only "standard" in your pea-brain, and in
    the brains of those who are stupid enough to keep communicating with you.
    To everyone else you appear extremely lazy and highly inconsiderate. If you

    IYDCIOIGTKY, Aug 3, 2009
  7. SMS

    Nicko Guest

    <snip>

    Those acronyms are only "standard" in your pea-brain, and in
    Like you, for instance?

    Lighten up! Can't you take a friggin joke, mate?

    Nicko, Aug 3, 2009