    in addition to the built in flash in Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC5 Digital
    Camera?
    thank you for taking the time to lead me to a better choice

    Maged, Sep 13, 2003

  2. Maged

    T.J. Harry Guest

    Dear Readers

    I am also finding it hard to choose between
    1. Panasonic DMC-LC43, 4 MPix, 4x optical with AAx2 battery &
    charger+ 16MB card
    2. Fujifilm FinePix 3800. 3.4 MPix, 6x optical, w/o charger, 4xAA
    batteries, now with 64 MB xD card. Am I correct

    Request advise from experienced users.

    -Harry eMail: as above

    T.J. Harry, Sep 14, 2003

  3. Maged

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On 13 Sep 2003 12:54:29 -0700, in rec.photo.digital
    Digital zoom is almost completely worthless. I would not fret about not
    having if the others features of the camera are what you need. 99.9% of the
    functionality can easily be performed in image editing software.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

    Ed Ruf, Sep 14, 2003