    it's an old form factor that Panasonic has been using for a while.

    _________________________________

    "Take a little 5FU, leucovorin and oxaliplatin for thy stomach's sake." -- 1 Timothy 5:23 (adapted)

    Joe-46er, Nov 23, 2004

  2. Joe-46er

    K J Guest

    On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:54:11 GMT, Joe-46er <> wrote:

    >Does anybody know the stock number of the proprietary batter this
    >camera uses, and if it is available from generic sources? I'm hoping
    >it's an old form factor that Panasonic has been using for a while.

    Panasonic DMW-BM7 / CGA-S002

    I buy 'em at Terascout.
    http://terascout.com/panasonic.html

    K J, Nov 24, 2004

  3. K J wrote:
    > On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:54:11 GMT, Joe-46er <> wrote:
    >
    >> Does anybody know the stock number of the proprietary batter this
    >> camera uses, and if it is available from generic sources? I'm hoping
    >> it's an old form factor that Panasonic has been using for a while.

    > Panasonic DMW-BM7 / CGA-S002

    Hahnel also make an equivalent which appears to work just fine.

    David

    David J Taylor, Nov 24, 2004
  4. Konic Minolta Z3 Uk vendor - interest-free?

    I have more or less decided to buy a Z3 in the New year, when prices
    have dropped after the Christmas rush. [Well, it's a good plan...!]

    Anyone know a UK vendor where I can spread the payment, interest-free?

    Pattern-chaser

    "Who cares, wins"

    Pattern-chaser, Nov 25, 2004
  5. Joe-46er

    Guest

    You can get replacements - generic - at VANNS.com

    On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:54:11 GMT, Joe-46er <> wrote:

    >Does anybody know the stock number of the proprietary batter this
    >camera uses, and if it is available from generic sources? I'm hoping
    >it's an old form factor that Panasonic has been using for a while.
    >

    >_________________________________
    >
    >"Take a little 5FU, leucovorin and oxaliplatin for thy stomach's sake." -- 1 Timothy 5:23 (adapted)

    , Jan 7, 2005
  6. Joe-46er

    Deborah Guest

    I bought a Matsushita Electric CGA-S002A battery for my FZ10 (exact same except
    for the MPixels). It goes longer than the Panasonic battery that came w/ the
    camera. Can't remember where I got it tho.

    --

    Deborah

    Deborah, Mar 4, 2005
  7. Joe-46er

    DaveC Guest

    On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 20:13:22 -0800, Deborah wrote
    (in article <>):

    > I bought a Matsushita Electric CGA-S002A battery for my FZ10 (exact same
    > except
    > for the MPixels). It goes longer than the Panasonic battery that came w/ the
    > camera. Can't remember where I got it tho.

    Matsushita is the parent co. of Panasonic. Probably just a larger mA rated
    battery of the same mfr's battery (Matsushita makes all batteries for
    Panasonic, and then some...)

    Would like to know where you got it. Look up receipts?

    Thanks,

    DaveC

    This is an invalid return address
    Please reply in the news group