    I suppose the camera might have ended up too large (for them)
    if they had to provide a lens that would support a larger sensor?
    -Rich

    Rich, Dec 12, 2005

  2. Rich

    Darrell Guest

    Hmmmm, We took some test shots at ISO 80 and ISO 400 printed to 12x18" and I
    didn't find the noise objectionable. Mind you I do find your noise annoying,
    have you ever actually used a camera?

    Darrell, Dec 13, 2005

  3. Rich

    Rich Guest

    How about some crops to look at then?
    Noise reduction

    Noise is the FZ30's achilles' heel, and Panasonic's noise reduction
    processes have been strongly criticized in the past for sacrificing too
    much detail, and producing an almost 'watercolor' like effect on higher
    ISO images. Perhaps a reflection of the complaints, the FZ30 now offers
    three levels of noise reduction, low, standard and high. Looking at the
    results it's obvious not only that noise at ISO 400 is always going to
    be a problem, but that the only way - in-camera - to get rid of it
    involves losing a significant amount of image detail (Panasonic's
    approach to noise reduction is simple; smudge the hell out of it).

    Rich, Dec 13, 2005
  4. Rich

    HornBlower Guest

    If you don't like the camera don't buy it. In the mean time go F yourself
    you troll.

    HornBlower, Dec 13, 2005
  5. Rich

    Rich Guest

    I'd rather do your mother, you crybaby.

    Rich, Dec 13, 2005
  6. Rich

    HornBlower Guest

    Hell, with the baby pee-pee you have she would just laugh at you. She is
    only interested in real men.

    HornBlower, Dec 13, 2005
  7. Rich

    Rich Guest