    camera to throw in my bag; my main camera is a canon 5d ... anyone use
    this camera and have any strong feelings about its good/bad points?

    tia ... steve

    pshaw, Aug 6, 2006

  2. pshaw

    Monkee Guest

    Check out the new review on dpreview.com

    Monkee, Aug 6, 2006

  3. pshaw

    ~~NoMad~~ Guest

    I have been using the TZ1 for about 4 months shooting pictures every day to
    send out on the Internet. The TZ1 is a miracle camera for me since I ride a
    dirtbike almost everywhere I go. I must have a camera that fits in a belt
    pouch for my photography to work. The TZ1 with its phenomenal zoom range
    gives me a capability I have only dreamed of in the past. I even find myself
    shooting blur free wildlife shots at 40x digital zoom which are quite
    remarkable. Although I shoot all my photos in the highest resolution mode, I
    send them out in email reduced to one megapixel so absolute image quality is
    not a great concern. Composition and Subject are the most important aspects
    to me and the TZ1 gives me a range of capability that no other camera can
    match.

    Anxiously awaiting the TZ2.

    NM

    ~~NoMad~~, Aug 6, 2006