    delivery...

    Have taken few shots now and all I can say is WOW.. What a neat camera!

    NM

    ~~NoMad~~, Apr 26, 2006

  2. ~~NoMad~~

    Mark² Guest

    Post some images...and your "WOW" will take on new meaning...one way or the
    other...
    :)

    Mark², Apr 27, 2006

  3. ~~NoMad~~

    ~~NoMad~~ Guest

    I don't know a good free site for posting hi-res images but my favorite test
    shot is that of a dime lying on the ground. The shot was taken in macro mode
    from chest height with full zoom. The dime appears three inches across on my
    laptop screen! Now I can take macro shots of flowers without bending over!
    WOW!

    NM

    ~~NoMad~~, Apr 27, 2006