    at 'Customer Service'). Am I totally content with the 'Customer Service' -
    guess not.

    Have a *NICE* day

    David Shipman, Jun 2, 2006

  2. AFAIK, there are only 2 USB plugs that are smaller than the normal "D" plug.
    One is 6.5mm by 3mm OD, and there is a smaller one 5mm by 1.5mm OD. The
    Panasonic is usually the smaller one.

    Dennis Pogson, Jun 3, 2006

  3. David Shipman

    Isaiah Beard Guest

    If you made such a point of bad mouthing my products and service with
    bile that makes no sense, I probably wouldn't help you much either.

    Oh all right, I guess I'll help. All you had to do was google it, really:

    http://tinyurl.com/lwd57

    Isaiah Beard, Jun 3, 2006