    compusell2 - 100%.

    Thanks,

    Chris.

    Chris, Apr 14, 2006

  2. These types of posts are prohibited in the group charter.

    John McWilliams, Apr 14, 2006

  3. Chris

    SMS Guest

    Wow, only $10 more than what buydig.com is charging!

    SMS, Apr 14, 2006
  4. This type of SPAM is also forbidden by eBay. Your 100% will soon drop to 0%

    Darrell Larose, Apr 14, 2006
  5. Chris

    Chris Guest

    My aplologies for the post. I saw some other people selling cameras

    Chris, Apr 15, 2006