    When I open PSP and view thumnails of that folder the latest pics are not
    there.
    an anyone help

    oxy, Sep 24, 2003

  2. oxy

    JP Guest

    Are they JPG files? Can you see them in an explorer window? What happens if
    you double-click one of the pictures?

    Gareth.

    JP, Sep 24, 2003

  3. oxy

    oxy Guest

    I can open them in psp but I can't see them when I look in the file browser

    oxy, Sep 24, 2003
  4. oxy

    JP Guest

    Ah I see. Don't know Paintshop Pro but it sounds like you need to 'refresh
    thumbnails' or something like that. Have a look for a command along those
    lines.

    Gareth.

    JP, Sep 24, 2003
  5. oxy

    MrToad Guest

    Try deleting the "pspbrwse.jbf" file in the folder, then re-browse the
    folder with PSP.

    MrToad, Sep 24, 2003
  6. oxy

    Boomer Guest