    way to do spherical.

    Any help?

    Thanks!

    JustMe, Nov 20, 2003

  2. JustMe

    Trev Guest

    Circle or punch Might do

    Trev, Nov 20, 2003

  3. JustMe

    Bill M Guest

    You may want to ask this in comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro

    Bill M, Nov 20, 2003
  4. JustMe

    Ed Ruf Guest

    PSP 8 has had this added as an effect.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

    Ed Ruf, Nov 20, 2003
  5. Try paint shop pro users group for answers and many tutorials.www.pspug.org

    peter clarkson, Nov 20, 2003