    Btw, when I move the indow containing the captured image, the image stays
    still and the window pans around it, never seen that before...???

    TIA for any help

    Bristo, Feb 26, 2004

  2. The dvd image is an overlay so you are capturing the image behind it. (I
    think)
    In your dvd program, there will be a button you can press that will capture
    the image and save it to your hard drive.

    Gaz

    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., Feb 26, 2004

  3. Bristo

    Dr. Bill Guest

    You can't capture images from a movie using alt-print screen and then save
    it to jpeg or gif, has nothing to do with PSP.
    You have to use a utilty, the saved bitmap can be imported in PSP and
    converted to jpeg. Go here: http://snipurl.com/4qv5

    Dr. Bill, Feb 26, 2004
  4. Bristo

    °Mike° Guest

    Just out of curiosity, what is the point of a 'snipurl.com' link
    for http://www.fileheaven.com ?

    °Mike°, Feb 26, 2004
  5. Bristo

    Dr. Bill Guest

    Dr. Bill, Feb 26, 2004
  6. Bristo

    Bristo Guest

    Thanks Gaz, why didn't I think of that??? PowerDVD does have a save frame
    option and it worked fine (once I found it!)

    p.s. I wasn't using print screen to capture the image, I was using PSP's
    screen capture utility which usually works, obviously not for DVD's tho, we
    live and learn.

    Thanks again

    Bristo, Feb 26, 2004
  7. Bristo