Paint Shop Pro now speaks German?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by User, Sep 25, 2003.

  1. User

    User Guest

    User, Sep 25, 2003

  2. User

    Miggsee Guest

    Is your version warez?

    Miggsee, Sep 25, 2003

  3. User

    Boomer Guest

    Here's a few others from the Google archive. There maybe be a clue
    there.
    http://groups.google.com/groups?as_epq=speichern&safe=images&ie=ISO-
    8859-1&as_ugroup=comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-
    pro&lr=&num=100&as_scoring=d&hl=en

    Or click: http://makeashorterlink.com/?S1D945006

    Boomer, Sep 25, 2003
  4. User

    Mara Guest

    Mara, Sep 25, 2003
  5. User

    Boomer Guest

    Thanks, Mara. :)

    Boomer, Sep 25, 2003
  6. User

    User Guest

    Of course not! The problem exists with other applications too (Eudora,
    FrontPage, etc) so it's not a Paint Shop Pro-specific problem like I
    first thought.

    Mara pointed out this fix, which worked: http://tinyurl.com/okv3

    Seems that something installed a German-language localization file
    recently. Can't figure out what, yet.

    User, Sep 25, 2003