    DC Guest

    Will Pagis Pro Millennium work with windows xp?
    Thanks

    DC, Jul 1, 2003

  2. DC

    ooyah Guest

    ooyah, Jul 2, 2003

  3. DC

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... ooyah said:
    No it doesn't, I looked at quite a few links in google when the question was
    originally posted, and none mentioned XP.
    As I'm not familiar with this particular piece of software, I can't say that if
    it works with NT & W2K then it will *probably* work on XP too, so I stayed
    silent.

    Brian H¹©, Jul 2, 2003
  4. DC

    ooyah Guest

    hello

    yep i see what you're saying - scansoft will be able to provide the answer
    to the question in some form or another though

    regards

    ooyah, Jul 2, 2003