    message at logon telling you to make the paging file larger. Mine's
    somewhere around 1500 MB, and it still won't resolve. Microsoft's fix didn't
    work, and neither did any other fix out there.

    Jack Underwood, Jan 17, 2005

  2. Jack Underwood

    nogeekatall Guest

    I don't know what advice you were given before but it sounds like something
    is chewing up your memory. When programs run/load they use physical memory
    first and when that runs out they hit the hard drive free space which is
    what a "page file" is. So unless you already did it, you need to find out
    what proccess are starting at boot up and get rid of something, try
    defraging your hard drive, and make sure that your free space does not have
    corrupted sectors.

    nogeekatall, Jan 18, 2005