    the right hand side is missing a few words on each line.
    Can I cure this?
    thanks for any constructive sugestions

    belto, Aug 4, 2005

  2. belto

    Livewire Guest

    In article <%pmIe.92653$>,
    says...
    > I am having problems not being able to print the full page of the viewed
    > page.
    > the right hand side is missing a few words on each line.
    > Can I cure this?
    > thanks for any constructive sugestions

    A standard and stupid problem with IE. Easiest advice is to print
    landscape.

    Livewire, Aug 4, 2005

  3. belto

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 10:50:35 GMT, belto wrote:

    >I am having problems not being able to print the full page of the viewed
    >page.

    It's not a problem, it's usually by design.

    >the right hand side is missing a few words on each line.

    Happens a lot. Haven't I said that before on the same subject in several
    other past posts? The posts can be easily found using -

    >Can I cure this?
    >thanks for any constructive sugestions

    1. You can create a small cascading style sheet (CSS) in a text editor
    and if your browser / printer honours the options you set the font size
    / face you want to print with.

    2. If your printer driver has a scaling option.

    3. If your browser has a scaling option for printing, like Opera.

    This old post
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?H25C12E3A which is

    http://groups-beta.google.com/group..._doneTitle=Back+to+Search&&d#efd527407d52b834

    came from another post of the same question

    http://groups.google.com/group/24ho...4e808acb4?q=css+print&rnum=1#b1981fd4e808acb4

    the shorter version of that is

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?D2B342E8B

    Me