Page enlarge it self off the screen

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Howard Huntley, Jan 27, 2007.

  1. I continue to get some screens that enlarge it self off the monitor.
    Can any one tell me how to fix that.

    Howard Huntley, Jan 27, 2007

  2. Howard Huntley

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Yeah, stop looking at pr0n (that's p.or.n for you people that don't know how
    filters work).

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 28, 2007

  3. Howard Huntley

    catwalker63 Guest

    I have no idea what you're talking about. What screens?? What program?
    Circumstances? Details. Why can none of you give details?

    BTW: Who let the n00b in the cert group??

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jan 28, 2007
  4. Howard Huntley

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Sorry, that may have been me. I locked the door, but apparently they know
    how to use the doggy door now.

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 28, 2007
  5. Howard Huntley

    kpg Guest

    Consultant - is that you?

    kpg, Jan 29, 2007
  6. Howard Huntley

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I continue to get some screens that enlarge it self off the monitor.
    that's strange. sometimes my p*nis enlarges itself while I look at
    the monitor, do you think it could be related to your problem?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2007
  7. Howard Huntley

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I continue to get some screens that enlarge it self off the monitor.
    rowdy?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2007
  8. Howard Huntley

    Guest Guest

    Listen this is just spyware, all you need is a Ad-Aware sofware to delete all
    the dirty stuff you might got online.

    Guest, Jan 30, 2007
  9. Howard Huntley

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest