    antar Guest

    I am preparing for 70-562 exam on asp.net 3.5. Do I have to pass 70-536
    first? Is it a requirement?

    antar, Dec 15, 2009

  2. Strictly speaking, it is not a requirement -- however, it is *highly*
    recommended that you prepare for the 70-536 prior to taking any other . NET
    development certification exams. The foundation laid by the subject matter
    in the 70-536 is invaluable in understanding everything else in that series
    of certifications and exams.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA, MCSA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Dec 15, 2009